A Procurement Management Plan describes how an organization will purchase outside goods and services. It describes how the procurement processes will be managed from the initial statement of work through contract closure. In this assignment you will develop a Procurement Management Plan for an organization and project of your choice. Your plan should include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Procurement Management Approach – roles and responsibilities of the project manager, procurement department and the vendor
- Procurement Definition – Items to be procured with justification statements and timelines
- Type of contract to be used
- Risks associated with procurement management
- How procurement risks will be mitigated through contract performance metrics, insurance, or other means
- Cost Determination – how will costs be determined and if/how they’re used as evaluation criteria
- Procurement Documents – what standardized documents (i.e. RFP, RFQ, NDA, Evaluation forms) will you utilize and what do they include
- Procurement Constraints
- Contract approval process
- Source Selection/Decision criteria – including priorities for each criteria
- Vendor Management
- How procurement and contracts are coordinated with internal project scope, budget, and schedule
- Direction to sellers on baseline requirements such as contract schedules and work breakdown structures (WBSs)
- Performance metrics for procurement activities
Writer, please choose any company of your choosing. You have complete latitude in completion of this assignment. Please use headings and sub-headings. APA, Times New Roman, 12pt. font. 7 scholarly sources, 5 pages
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.