Each student shall submit to the instructor this final exam online. The exam answers shall be typed in APA Format, 12pt. font Times New Roman, double spaced and shall not have been turned in previously to any other instructor for any other course or assignment. It MUST be submitted in a Microsoft WORD Document. Each answer shall be no less than ¾ of a paper long.
- Explain, in detail, the entire process of the prisoner disciplinary proceedings.
- Define Rehabilitation. Explain the rights and process for rehabilitation programs.
- Explain what Right to Life is. Discuss the cases involved, Standards and factors.
- Define Classification. Explain on the general principles of classification to include the effects on transfers, administrative segregation, and what is not allowed to be considered in the process.
- Define what Parole and Probation are. Compare both Parole and Probation giving the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- Describe the Parole process to include, but not limited to; hearings, decisions, parole board responsibility, and protest letters.
- Discuss the Civil Rights Act of 1871. Explain what the Act says, key elements, and examples of how it is still important today
- Explain the difference between state and federal jurisdiction. Discuss the Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity and how it can be used as a defense.
- Explain the Prison Litigation Reform Act.
- Explain what the American with Disabilities Act is and how it pertains to the prison system.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.