Introduction: A variety of pre-employment tests can be used to obtain additional information about applicants. In this assignment, you will assess and make recommendations on what types of employment tests to use in an organization.
Read the instructions and then address all the checklist items in a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Select an organization to use for this assignment. This could be your current or previous employer or another organization of your choice. You have been hired to recommend a plan for using pre-employment tests as part of the hiring process. In your presentation, you will address each of these topics.
- Describe the purpose of using pre-employment tests.
- Recommend at least three different pre-employment tests.
- Explain why you recommend each of the pre-employment tests.
- Summarize three potential legal issues that can occur with the use of pre-employment tests.
- Describe why test validation is important.
- The Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation should contain a minimum total of 10 slides with no more than five bulleted items per slide with either:
(1) an audio presentation and speaker notes below each slide
(2) a presentation without audio but with speaker notes below each slide.**Preferrable this one!**
- Explanations of the bulleted points should be placed below each slide in the notes section. Remember to include citations as needed. If you submit an audio presentation, the bulleted points should be explained in the audio and notes and be audible, intelligible, and professional.
- Provide additional title and reference slides and be sure to check your presentation for correct spelling and grammar.
- Use your textbook, the Library, and the Internet for research.
- Be sure to cite where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow current APA format and citation style. (See Unit 1 reading area for assistance with APA format.)
- Review the grading rubric to ensure all points have been captured in the PowerPoint.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.