The Purposes of the Assignment
In this assignment, the student will prepare and develop a persuasive argument to support one nursing responsibility related to the ethical/professional use of social media. This assignment stresses the importance of maintaining client confidentiality and preventing the perpetuation of negative stereotypes of people, clients, and colleagues.
In this assignment, the student will use digital databases to access relevant sources of evidence (articles) to support their scholarly writing efforts. The student will do an advanced search using key words to access the library data bases and find sources of evidence to support their scholarly writing efforts. Using the RADAR tool, the student will evaluate the quality of their articles and choose the most relevant and appropriate one to support their work in this assignment. This assignment will support the development of excellent scholarly writing skills, including the correct use of grammar, spelling and the American Psychological Association’s (APA) 7th edition format.
· Please review the meaning of persuasive writing in chapter 4, Lapum et al. (2019) The scholarship of writing in nursing education.
· Use the RADAR tool to find one (1) article related to nurse’s ethical/professional responsibilities use of social media. It should not be a current course reading.
· Prepare and develop a persuasive argument to support one nursing responsibility related to the ethical/professional use of social media. Remember to create a short introductory thesis statement to introduce the subject.
· The assignment will be 1 page in length.
· The assignment will include an Appendix. The appendix will be a chart which describe how the article was chosen using the RADAR tool.
· The assignment will be formatted in APA 7th edition. It should therefore include:
o A title page
o Integrity pledge
o A reference list
o Correct APA 7th edition font and double spaced
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.