Each week, you will synthesize one of the readings. The goal of the Twitter thread is to inform the public about the topic, relevant research (the empirical articles and others you discover), and your opinions. The thread should consist of no more than seven, 280-character tweets.
Key questions/tips to guide your syntheses:
- Try to summarize a paper in a sentence, mentioning the driving research questions, methods, and main contribution/findings
- Why are the research questions important?
- Are there underlying economic theories/behaviors/systems that motivate the study? Explain.
- What data does the study use?
- Who is in the study sample?
- What are the dependent and explanatory variables of interest?
- Do the authors claim causality? What method do the authors use to establish causality?
- What are the main findings of the paper?
- What are the limitations/anything you find unconvincing about the paper? Are there alternative explanations for the findings?
- What are the policy implications from the study? Consider mentioning (e.g. @jjacobkirksey) relevant stakeholders/audiences using Twitter.
Message to writer: You will respond to each question as if you are writing this on Twitter. The article that will guide your answer is attached below named Weekly Twitter.
Page 2 – Weekly Discussion
In 4 solid and detailed paragraphs you must answer the following questions pertaining to the readings attached to this order.
To what extent do you think the promise of Brown has been fulfilled? Why or why not?
Message to writer: This assignment is just a weekly thread post on discussion board. I will be submitting this weekly for other classmates to respond. Please use the attached articles to attain these answers and cite if necessary.
The articles for this page are named Discussion 1 and Discussion 2
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.