Now that you have learned about the compliant and ethical use of information, it’s time to transfer that learning to your team. This is the week you submit your training manual.
As the healthcare industry evolves and essential disciplines such as information governance advance, healthcare leaders must adequately prepare and develop their employees to respond. HIM professionals must know the new skills and competencies required to align their career progressions with the healthcare environment. They will look to you as a person in leadership to train them on those skills. Determining the best strategies for devising healthcare employee-training programs will increase job satisfaction, contribute to the long-term commitment of staff, and improve the competency of the healthcare workforce.
In this module, you will submit your written training manual as your final project. Remember it is intended to be a training manual. Be sure to take note of the various methods discussed in the reading of this module, including adult learning strategies that may be applied to develop effective training programs. Do your best to employ some of these techniques in your plan.
- Your training manual narrative should be 12 to 15 pages long (The title and reference pages are not counted as a part of the 12 pages).
- Use double-spacing, one-inch margins, and 12-point Times New Roman font.
- APA 7th Edition formatting is required.
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation matter!
- There is no abstract, author’s note, or Table of Contents.
- Any appendices, if included, are inserted after the reference pages and are also not part of the 12-15 pages. Please refer to the Citing Your Sources Guide for additional help with formatting.
- You do NOT just resubmit the previously submitted milestone assignments. The training manual is one cohesive document that blends all of the previous milestones.
- How can you be sure that your training program will be successful?
- What are some learning styles that apply directly to adult learners?
- What are some different methods you can use to deliver your training program?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.