The assignment takes the form of a report which sets out a marketing plan for your company in the simulation. The report is worth 40% of the overall module grade.
Your report must include each of the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Marketing Audit: This is an analysis of the organisation’s external and internal marketing environment and should involve 1) a review of financial and market performance during the past year, and 2) an assessment of the current situation and the market that includes customers, competition, marketing division’s strengths and weaknesses and major problems/opportunities to be dealt with in the next year.
- Objectives and Strategy: Set objectives for the next year with relevant strategy using appropriate models. This should explain what it will take to get ahead or stay ahead in the next year.
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning: Conduct an analysis of your segmentation and targeting strategy. Identify which market segment(s) are being targeted and the type of targeting strategy being used. Present an analysis of the competitive market positioning of any one of the organisation’s products/brands.
- Operational Marketing Plan: Develop and outline a marketing plan for your organisation in the next year. All elements of the marketing mix should be addressed.
- Marketing Performance Analysis: Assess the profitability of your business in the next year.
Reports must be a maximum of 2,500 words (excluding appendices and executive summary), be written in professional business English and include a title page, an executive summary, a contents page, numbered sections and page numbers. Tables and figures must be presented in the main body of the report and not in appendices, and must be clearly labelled with the source identified (if not created by you). Harvard referencing must be used. Reports must be submitted via Canvas.
|Objectives and Strategy||10|
|Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning||15|
|Operational Marketing Plan||30|
|Marketing Performance Analysis||10|
|Quality of report – writing, presentation and referencing||10|
Individual Written Report
|Individual Written Report|
|This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeExecutive Summary||5 Pts Full marks 4.25 Pts 85% A+ 3.75 Pts 75% A 3.25 Pts 65% B 2.75 Pts 55% C 2.25 Pts 45% D 1.75 Pts 35% MF 1.25 Pts 25% Fail 0 Pts 0% F0||5 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeMarketing Audit||20 Pts Full marks 17 Pts 85% A+ 15 Pts 75% A 13 Pts 65% B 11 Pts 55% C 9 Pts 45% D 7 Pts 35% MF 5 Pts 25% Fail 0 Pts 0% F0||20 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeObjectives and Strategy||10 Pts Full marks 8.5 Pts 85% A+ 7.5 Pts 75% A 6.5 Pts 65% B 5.5 Pts 55% C 4.5 Pts 45% D 3.5 Pts 35% MF 2.5 Pts 25% Fail 0 Pts 0% F0||10 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeSegmentation, Targeting and Positioning||15 Pts Full marks 12.75 Pts 85% A+ 11.25 Pts 75% A 9.75 Pts 65% B 8.25 Pts 55% C 6.75 Pts 45% D 5.25 Pts 35% MF 3.75 Pts 25% Fail 0 Pts 0% F0||15 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeOperational Marketing Plan||30 Pts Full marks 25.5 Pts 85% A+ 22.5 Pts 75% A 19.5 Pts 65% B 16.5 Pts 55% C 13.5 Pts 45% D 10.5 Pts 35% MF 7.5 Pts 25% Fail 0 Pts 0% F0||30 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeMarketing Performance Analysis||10 Pts Full marks 8.5 Pts 85% A+ 7.5 Pts 75% A 6.5 Pts 65% B 5.5 Pts 55% C 4.5 Pts 45% D 3.5 Pts 35% MF 2.5 Pts 25% Fail 0 Pts 0% F0||10 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeQuality of report – writing, presentation and referencing||10 Pts Full marks 8.5 Pts 85% A+ 7.5 Pts 75% A 6.5 Pts 65% B 5.5 Pts 55% C 4.5 Pts 45% D 3.5 Pts 35% MF 2.5 Pts 25% Fail 0 Pts 0% F0||10 pts|
|Total points: 100|
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.