Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
A. Compare two of the proposed legal entity types for the farmers market venture by doing the following:
1. Describe one of the legal entity types identified in the scenario (i.e., Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), or General Partnership) and then describe how it would affect each of the following factors in the context of the farmers market:
• ownership and control
2. Describe one legal entity type identified in the scenario (i.e., Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), or General Partnership) that is different from the one described in part A1 and then describe how it would affect each of the following factors in the context of the farmers market:
• ownership and control
B. Describe the legal and ethical obligations the employer in the scenario has by doing the following:
1. Describe one legal obligation the employer in the scenario has, according to one of the following laws:
• Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
• Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
• Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
2. Describe an ethical obligation the employer in the scenario has that is different from the legal obligation described in part B1.
C. Describe one ethical obligation of the employees in the scenario.
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.