For this assignment, choose a topic you would like to develop a course around. Outline the
rationale for the course subject or theme, frame a brief overview of the key content, knowledge
and skills to be learned and state the major learning strategies and activities that students will
Next, design and present the measurable learning outcomes, consistent with
accreditation standards, and proceed two develop two meaningful assessments that will allow
both you and your student to determine their level of knowledge and mastery of the content.
Attach a grading rubric to the assignments.
● What is the purpose or rationale for the course or subject area covered? Financial literacy
● What are the key content, principles, topics to be learned?
- Saving money (emergency savings, major purchases, retirement)
- Budgeting and spending (methods, best practices, psychology)
- Debt management (refinancing, becoming debt-free, understanding credit products)
● Describe the types of major learning activities and student experiences in the
course (case study, group discussions, etc.) Basic financial information and key concepts. Worksheets to help you manage your own finances. Calculators help you compare different financial products and find out what is best for you.
● What are the learning strategies that would be utilized in this course?
● How will you measure knowledge or content mastery through assignments?
● How will a Learner-Centered approach be used in the course?
● How will you consider inclusive, anti-racist strategies in your description, outcomes
● How will you consider DEIPAR framework specifically?
● How will your student know what needs to go into an assignment, how long it needs
to be and what they will be graded on? Classes one hour and half a week/Six Week Class
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.