|Ass. Item #||Assessment Type As stated in CAPS Click on textbox below to select the CAPS Assessment Type||Assessment Description As stated in CAPS||Weighting||Word count Undergraduate 10% = 300-350 words Postgraduate: 10% = 500 words|
|2||Essay||Governance Topic||50 %||1750 words|
Assessment Task Instructions
The assessment instructions have been designed to enable you to understand what is required to succeed in this assignment.
The aim of this assessment task is to:
- The principals and models of clinical governance in the Australian health care setting
- Relate how organisational culture, leadership and management can impact the efficacy of governance models
You are required to write an essay addressing the following:
Examine the National Model Clinical Governance Framework, and discuss:
· how clinical governance influences provision of nursing care,
· the role of nursing leadership in clinical governance, and
· the effect of clinical governance and leadership on organisational culture, safety, patient outcomes, and staffing
What you should include
You are required to include the following: –
- A title page is required listing your name, student number and unit title and code
- No table of contents is required, however page numbers are required on each page
- An introduction outlining what it is that this assessment is going to focus on is required
- Relevant headings relating to content being discussed situated within the main body of the work
- A conclusion is also required, concluding this work, with an end text reference list aligning to ECU APA7th
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.