The aim of examination task 2 is for students to demonstrate that they can plan, implement, evaluate and develop teaching activities based on subject didactics, using the course literature and guiding documents. Planning for the whole module Students are required to plan for a given group of pupils.
A work area should be seen as a series of lessons culminating in an assessment.
(The task also includes an oral presentation in the form of a start-up for the module and which is addressed to a group of pupils in secondary school.)
Content and formalities of the task:
1. A lesson plan that should address an intended student group in terms of content, language and layout. Length 1-2 pages.
2. A detailed lesson plan/lesson design for the first lesson of the work area, which intended to be distributed to a colleague who has not participated in the planning process (length approx. 1 page, 12p 1.5 line spacing). Please also submit any materials that your colleague may need to carry out the lesson. This peer text should show how the introductory lesson relates to, and the whole of the lesson.
3. An examination/test for your students on the module in question. With associated marking criteria against which you have chosen to test your pupils’ knowledge in the unit in question.
4. The script for an Oral lesson introduction/start of the first lesson of the module (8-10 minutes).
The subject is English for Swedish students, the 1st year of High school/upper secondary school. This course is called Engelska 5
FYI. The course engelska 5 should enable the students to acquire the CEFR level B2
- The syllabus for English, and for Engelska5 (in English)
- Examples of lesson plan and lesson moments (as food for thought, not to copy)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.