Prepare a written assessment and evaluation protocol for the setting in which they intend to practice counseling. The paper will include a component where you will video record a discussion about the results of the assessment and describe your overall assessment plan. Please complete the following tasks:
- Briefly describe the selected counseling setting, types of services provided, and the demographic characteristics of the clientele served.
- Describe the types of testing you will use in your selected setting (e.g., norm referenced testing, group, or individual assessments, standardized or non-standardized testing, environmental, observation) and select two specific assessments that you would use in your selected counseling setting given the population served (Please use The Mood Disorder Questionnaire and Disruptive Behavior Rating Scale).
- Identify and describe how your client’s academic/educational, career, personal, or social development (choose one) will inform the selection of the two assessments and the assessment process, as well as how you would use these assessments for diagnostic and treatment intervention purposes.
- Describe how you will effectively prepare for and conduct the assessment meeting.
- What procedures will you use for assessing risk to self or others?
- Describe the statistic, methods (e.g., measures of central tendency, types of scores, in dices of variability, correlations, types of distributions) that you would expect to use to analyze the results of the assessments selected for this plan. If your measure is not norm-referenced, describe how cut-off scores are used.
- What ethical and culturally relevant strategies will you use to select, administer, and interpret these assessments and test results? This will include confidentiality, informed consent, etc.
This 8-page assignment will be completed in APA style format. Please include a title, abstract, and reference pages and use at least 4 references.
A rubric for this assignment listed below:
Describe the selected counseling setting, types of services provided, demographic characteristics of the clientele served, and additional information pertinent to the setting to assist in the development of the assessment plan.
Discuss the types of testing used and identified two assessments for the selected setting. Additionally, student discussed how the use of assessments is relevant to the academic/educational, career, personal, and social development of the client, and well as its use for diagnostic and treatment intervention purposes.
Discuss methods for effectively preparing for and conducting an assessment meeting. Student considered relevant information about the selected setting and client characteristics in the planning process.
Discuss procedures for assessing risk to self and others in the plan.
Describe at two or more statistical concepts for both of the two assessments in the assessment plan.
Discuss the role of culturally relevant strategies and ethics in the evaluation plan.
Administer an assessment, reviewed the results, and student provided a summary of the administration process post-assessment discussion session where the results of the assessment were shared.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.