The Entrepreneur Spotlight for this week is…J. K. Rowling! Let’s take a look at the video, “The Most Inspiring Speech: Don’t be Afraid to Fail – J. K. Rowling [run time 6:41] which explores how failure actually set the foundation for her success with the Harry Potter series.
Next, review the following:
- Biography. (2012). J.K. Rowling. Retrieved 01/26/2020.
- TedTalk. (2010). The fringe benefits of failure.Retrieved 01/26/2020.
- Inc. (2020). J.K. Rowling says Success has Nothing to do with “Destiny”. Retrieved 01/26/2020.
Using Canva, you will create a presentation highlighting, “How J.K. Rowling defines Success and Failure in Business.” Now that you have conducted your research on J.K. Rowling and the creation of Harry Potter, you will address the following.
- Background: Provide a brief synopsis of the background – past and present, of J.K. Rowling.
- The Big Idea: What was J.K. Rowling’s vision for Harry Potter? How is J. K. Rowling’s vision applied to failure/ success in entrepreneurship?
- How it Works? What is the Harry Potter concept all about? What impact has Harry Potter had on the global society?
- Key Benefits and Drawbacks: Identify the top three consumer benefits of the Harry Potter brand. Likewise, you will identify the top three drawbacks of Harry Potter.
- Next Steps: What are your top three predictions for Harry Potter in the near future? What about the next 3 to 5 years? Suggest three business strategies for overall improvement.
You will then make a recording of your Entrepreneur Spotlight using Kaltura to capture your presentation. Be enthusiastic, be creative, be articulate! The Entrepreneur Spotlight presentation should be 5 to 7 minutes in length.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.