Topic/Title: Business: Business Trends and Entrepreneurial Efforts
- Provide an overview of where Japanese businesses have been and where they are going.
- What areas highlight significant sustained competitive advantages?
- What areas highlight those facing significant challenges?
Briefing Outline and Presentation Requirements:
- Each team is to prepare a presentation on one of the orientation topics assigned above.
- The briefing of the topic should be delivered in presentation slides and a presentation by the team to the class.
- A list of references should appear on the last slide of the presentation slides.
- For the presentation to the class, teams will be allocated 10 minutes and two (2) additional minutes to address questions and discussion from the audience.
Presentations should follow the following guidelines for effective presentations:
Presentation slides must have the following:
• Unity and consistency in theme and format (font sizes, colors, and other stylistic touches).
• Novelty and simplicity in look and feel and not overrun with wording.
• Pictures (diagrams, figures, charts, etc.), where possible, rather than words.
• Tables and figures must be created in PowerPoint or Keynote (and not cut and pasted into the slides).
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.