Introduction of Self- 25 points:
General overview and introduction to Life Span Development- A typed two page minimum double space 5 paragraph essay using the “Writing Resource” with MLA formatting. Introduce yourself (how you identify yourself from the identity profile module submission discussed the first day of class), one point that brings you or interests you in taking this class and one point about what will keep you here throughout the semester, and finally, how your interest connects with what you hope to learn based on at least one of the Student Learning Outcomes listed
Paragraph 1- Overview & thesis statement,
Paragraph 2- Who Am I based on my identity profile,
Paragraph 3- Why am I here, one point that brings you or interests you in taking this class and one point about what will keep you here throughout the semester,
Paragraph 4- how your interest connects with what you hope to learn based on at least one of the Student Learning Outcomes listed and the “Career/Community of Practice” that you have joined as it connects to your career path interest and finally,
Upon completion of this course, “through person, contact, and connection”, the student will be able to:
- Identify developmental factors that are influenced by heredity and environment including factors that lead to atypical and delayed development.
- Define and give examples of developmental domains including developmental problems within each domain.
- Compare and contrast major aspects of physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development and challenges in these areas during the life span.
- Evaluate the research on the influence of nature and nurture.
- Analyze how the concept of gender influences development.
- Compare and contrast how identity is developed and how identity changes during the life span.
- Analyze a major life event and/or time period based on life span theories.
- Discuss and give examples of cultural factors that shape development and influence values, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Describe and give examples of how the scientific method can be used to evaluate research in life span development.
Paragraph 5- Conclusion paragraph with all the components on the following document link with checklists on page 99 & 100 of the handout .
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.