- What factors contribute to an individual’s choice to become an entrepreneur?
- What are some common funding sources for entrepreneurs? Describe the pros and
cons of each option and indicate at which stage of the startup process each of them is
most commonly used. Indicate other factors that may affect how entrepreneurs make
decisions about financing options.
- How do entrepreneurial teams make decisions differ from the way single founders
make decisions? What are the implications of having a diverse founding team?
- What kind of exiting strategies exist for entrepreneurs? Describe situations where it is
suitable to use each one of them. Find a real-world example to illustrate what type of
exiting strategy was used, and evaluate if the strategy was successful.
Read the case provided and answer the following questions:
- Compare and contrast entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship in terms of how
opportunities are identified and evaluated.
- Compare and contrast entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship in terms of resource
- Why is intrapreneurship challenging in some cases? Use evidence from the case to
illustrate the challenges faced by Alcatel-lucent. What are the root problems causing
- If you were hired as a consultant, how would you address these challenges? What
does a successful boot camp look like for Alcatel-Lucent? Identify what needs to
happen for Alcatel-Lucent to achieve a successful outcome.
PAGE [2 OF 2]
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.