Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has become significantly important for digital businesses and has become even more imperative during the current pandemic. This is evident through the widespread use of cell phones, smart phones, emails, web conferencing, Internet and Cloud etc. However, it is not all the good news. There are challenges as well.
You are required to write a report on the following FOUR topics:
- Collaboration in workplace has significantly gained importance in recent times, especially during pandemic. Identify any TWO collaboration tools and discuss how they have helped businesses to survive the current pandemic reducing the physical contact among the participants.
- Cloud computing, cloud storage and ecommerce are becoming the new normal even in industries that, before the pandemic, seemed decades away from digitalisation. Discuss advantages, disadvantages, suitability, and applications of cloud storage and computing in improving digitalisation.
- The Internet is many things to many people: a vibrant marketplace for buyers and sellers of all shapes and sizes; a multifaceted, rapidly expanding entertainment platform; and a critical tool for nearly every modern business. However, the Internet has also become a battlefield where individuals, corporations, and nations must all guard against attacks from malicious actors and sometimes one another. As more and more businesses and personal information moves online, cybercriminals are also improving their techniques for wreaking havoc on targets without the proper level of security. Identify privacy and security challenges and discuss what possible measures could be taken by individuals and businesses so that they protect their digital assets.
- Tether, the multibillion dollar “stablecoin” that functions as the largest bank in the cryptocurrency economy, has paid out $10bn (£8bn) in withdrawals since the crypto crash started in early May. (The Guardian, 2022). Is the cryptocurrency bubble bursting? Justify your answer.
|Formatting and Report|
Please note the following when completing your written assignment:
- Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
- Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
- Document format: Report
- Ensure a clear title, course, and name or ID number is on a cover sheet and a reference using Harvard referencing throughout is also provided.
- Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information e.g. academic books and journals that have been peer reviewed. The research should be extensive.
The use of a range of information sources is expected – academic books, peer reviewed journal articles, professional articles, press releases and newspaper articles, reliable statistics, company annual reports and other company information. All referencing should be in Harvard style.
Please refer to CCCU General Assessment Grading Criteria and rubric
- Level 4
- Level 5
- Level 6
The Guardian. 2022. Tether pays out $10bn in withdrawals since start of crypto crash. [online] Available at: <https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/may/22/tether-pays-out-10bn-in-withdrawal-since-crypto-crash> [Accessed 23 May 2022].
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.