This discussion, based on Silverman’s article “In Defense of Multitasking,” should help you analyze an argument about an issue – you’ll see logical argument in action.
You may want to review the Discussion Evaluation Criteria and Rubric to reinforce your understanding of what makes strong discussion posts.
Include in one post:
- Claim: What is Silverman’s claim, and what type of claim is it?
- Evidence: What types of evidence does Silverman use to support his claim? Is the evidence sufficient? Is it appropriate to the type of claim? Explain.
- Logic: Is the argument logical? Does it contain any logical fallacies? Explain.
- Logical Appeals: Does Silverman appeal to ethos, pathos, logos? Are these appeals appropriate to his argument’s purpose and to his intended audience?
- Additional Information: What, if any, additional types of information should be included to strengthen this argument?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.