For this assignment, you are creating a PowerPoint® presentation. Your presentation audience is the community.
Master’s-prepared nurse educators, leaders, nurse practitioners, and all specialty nursing fields contribute to health promotion in populations across the life span. This assignment focuses on child and adolescent immunization, health information, epidemiology, and surrounding influences. This is not a singular immunization but pediatric immunization education for a community audience.
Presentation Content and Slides:
- 12–14 content slides are required.
- Each slide’s speaker notes have 2 paragraphs of content.
- Bulleted and relevant graphics are included.
- Each slide should have substantive content on the slide and further information in the speaker notes.
- Content on slides includes three components of information: immunity, herd immunity, and types of immunity related to vaccination.
Effects of Immunization
- Content on slides includes three components of information on the effects of immunization: individual, community, and worldwide.
- Content on slides includes pediatric vaccination trends, related disease trends, including statistics for conditions prevented with pediatric vaccinations.
- Content on slides includes at least four documented myths about vaccinations with published information to debunk.
- Content on slides includes the pediatric vaccination schedule of infants, children, and teens.
Legal, Ethical and Cultural Issues
- Content on slide includes three components on slides: legal, ethical, and cultural considerations of pediatric vaccinations.
- Title slide, conclusion slide, and reference slide are included and do not count toward total content slide number.
- At least four credible resources are used.
- There is no audio or voice in this assignment.
- The PowerPoint should be developed in a professional design and style; succinct, not overly wordy, with a tasteful amount of elegant text and visual appeal, as well as accurate and complete content.
- This presentation should adhere to appropriate APA formatting and citation style.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.