Imagine that you recently applied for a position to serve as a healthcare quality director for a healthcare organization. You have made it to the final phase of the interview process. The last step is to meet with the chief executive officer, chief operating officer, chief medical officer, chief nursing officer, and chief financial officer for a final interview. As part of the final interview, the executive team has asked that you prepare and deliver a professional presentation highlighting your knowledge of healthcare quality, safety, and high reliability. BEFORE you submit this assignment, ask yourself if this is a presentation that you would be comfortable presenting to a group of executives who are about to decide the trajectory of your career path.
You received the following guidelines that the executive team asks you to adhere to:
1) Define healthcare quality, healthcare safety, high reliability, and just culture
2) Outline the different types of human errors and causes of those errors in a healthcare setting
3) Explain what quality improvement method(s) you would encourage hospital staff to use to make healthcare safer for patients
4) What recommendations would you make to the executive team on how to best measure and evaluate safe performance
5) Describe the characteristics/behaviors that healthcare organizations must have in order to make progress toward high reliability
6) Explain what leadership skills and traits are necessary to drive the improvement of quality and safety in a healthcare organization
7) Of those leadership skills and traits, you mentioned, where do you see yourself needing the most improvement, and why
8) Describe the current level of your own personal commitment to patient safety and why you feel you are the best candidate for the position of healthcare quality director.
Please remember to provide summary of what was discussed and conclusion with recommendations. Invited questions.
Lastly, Remember the rule of 5 in Powerpoints! 5 Bulletpoints per slide, with roughly 5 words per bullet point.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.