Illustrate the interpretation of the principles of causation with reference to the case of R v Wallace  EWCA Crim 690. You must refer to reasoning of both the first instance court and the Court of Appeal.
You must include all of the following details:
i) Case name and citation.
ii) Court and judges.
iv) Material facts.
v) Questions of law/issues.
vi) Reasons for the decision.
1. Word limit: 2500 words. There is a tolerance of +50 words. Answers above 2550 words are subject to penalty. Footnotes do not contribute to the word limit.
2. Do not use bullet points. Write in paragraphs and in proper English.
1. Arial, font size 11.
2. Double spacing.
3. 1-inch margins on all sides.
4. Headings are to be in bold and italicized.
5. Referencing must be in compliance with the OSCOLA standard. Deviation from this will result in penalty.
6. The following Rubric must be STRICTLY adhered to:-
|Case study must include||Weightage(%)|
|Facts Material Only||5|
|Issue- first instance court and the Court of Appeal.||20|
|Ratio- first instance court and the Court of Appeal.||30|
|Obiter- first instance court and the Court of Appeal.||10|
|Dissent- Court of Appeal.||5|
|Analysis- Critically evaluate and compare with other relevant cases on principles of causation||30|
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.