How does Picasso use form, color, scale and the Cubist style to advantage in Guernica in protesting the Nazi and Fascist bombing of said city? Discuss the tradition of social protest by exploring one other painting in addition to Guernica. You can use a work we have already had as an assignment in this course.
You are expected to write an integrated essay that addresses this question using the course materials and, possibly, other academic sources. Although everyone, including scholars, use it for a handy reference tool, remember that Wikipedia is not acceptable as a source for this paper.
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages (minimum of 500 words) and must include references.
- Remember to use citations! Use footnotes or parenthetical notation (APA or MLA style).
- See the course page General Instructions for Posts, Responses and Written Assignments for additional guidance on writing your essay.
- Please read the SUNY Empire State College statement on Academic Integrity before submitting any work for this course and cite all sources correctly so that your academic integrity is not called into question.
- Do not copy and then paste That is against all academic policies everywhere, even on other planets. Put things in your own words. You may judiciously use quotes to make your point, but please cite your sources and either use quotations for shorter bits or block quotes for the longer ones.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.