For this paper: You must refer to (paraphrase or quote) at least four primary sources from Reading the Middle Ages, which is a collection of primary sources. The sources do not have to be one of the assigned primary sources.
Rosenwein, Barbara H. Reading the Middle Ages. 3rd ed. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2018. ISBN: 9781442636736.
Answer the following questions:
- How did Latin Europe expand between 1050 and 1350, what motivated this expansion, and to what degree did challenges to Latin European expansion both hinder and foster further expansion, especially after 1350? Please focus on the following types of expansion in this period: economic, rural, and territorial.
The paper needs to be minimum of 5 pages and a maximum of 6 pages. (5 full pages of text, excluding the title page & bibliography, etc.).
Guidelines for Writing the Paper
- In a paper of this length, there is no room for waste, so move quickly to the main points of your argument. In most cases, it will be useful to keep your quotations brief.
- Paper should demonstrate analysis, critical thinking, and comprehension of the content.
- The Introduction should very briefly set the historical scene and then move onto to the thesis.
- Body Paragraphs: You begin each body paragraph with a topic sentence stating your argument or sub-thesis for that paragraph. Defend this claim as thoroughly as you possibly can, using evidence, facts, drawing connections, and providing a strong and rigorous analysis throughout the paragraph.
- Then write your conclusion.
- They should be 12 Times New Roman Font/Double-Spaced with one-inch margins. Footnotes should be single-spaced and use 10 Times New Roman Font.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.