For this research paper I will be discussing:
- How colonisers viewed Arab women (negative views + harem fantasies)
- Women used as justifications for invasions – mirrors the colonisers perceptions of Arab women
- Comparison between the use of the narrative of women for the Iraq and Afghanistan War
I’ll be attaching 5 sources so I’d like 6 more sources: 3 primary sources and 3 secondary sources.
For the secondary sources please use: Do Muslim Women Really Need Saving? and Positionalities, Intersectionalities, and Transnational Feminism in Researching Women in Post-invasion Iraq and The Discourse of the Veil. The other 2 articles are just suggestions.
For the secondary sources I want articles that discuss:
- The colonisers fantasies and perceptions about Arab women.
- Iraqi War/ how Iraqi women were used to justify the war.
- Afghanistan War/ how Afghani women were used to justify the war.
For the primary sources I want:
- Newspapers articles about both wars
- Speeches by U.S presidents (mainly President Bush)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.