The paper should include the following:
- An overview of the case:
o Describe the events that led to the grand jury indictment of Ford.
o Describe and analyze the trial from the perspective of Elkhart County and Ford Motor Company.
- Identify and discuss the ethical perspective Ford followed in their handling of the Pinto incident.
o Discuss the analysis Ford undertook in coming to their ethical position.
o Describe the ethical decision-making processes Ford could have used, which might have led to a different ethical decision.
o Discuss alternative ethical perspectives Ford might have taken.
- If you agree with Ford’s handling of this case, support your position.
- If you disagree with Ford’s handling of this case,
o Identify and discuss leadership practices that were/were not followed by Ford which led to their decisions.
o Discuss and describe the ethical perspective you would follow and why if you were an executive of Ford.
o Identify and discuss at what level of moral development you believe Ford was operating
- Describe and discuss the ethical dilemmas faced by individual contributors and followers and mid-level leaders at Ford. Describe and discuss what their course of action says about their level of moral development at the time of the case.
- Describe and discuss actions from an ethical followership perspective.
- Describe and discuss your analysis of Ford from an organizational citizenship perspective:
o Identify and discuss the components of organizational citizenship.
o Identify and discuss the four stages of issue maturity scale you would place Ford at the time of the case.
o Identify and discuss goals you would set going forward if you were a leader at Ford at the time of the case.
- As a result of analyzing this case and in your conclusion, describe what new knowledge did you gain regarding organizational behavior and ethical leadership practices?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.