Please remember that you will need to discuss how this topic relates to course knowledge and how it affects diagnosis and treatment of disease. You will also review the impacts of technology and research on the world’s population from a public health perspective.
- Investigate how technology, research, and education are affecting the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease.
- Describe how your topic relates to concepts learned in Hematology & Coagulation as well as ideas from other laboratory science courses.
- Discuss the implications of technology and research from a public health perspective. Identify how it will affect the world’s population and not only developed countries such as the US.
- Offer your suggestion for future research and development related to the topic.
The following elements and APA formatting details should be included in your submission.
- Times New Roman, 12-pt font
- 1-inch margins
- title page (title of paper, student’s name, college name, course, date)
- header and page numbering at top right
- running head
- At least 1200 words of content (in addition to title and reference pages)
- at least three scholarly sources (included in reference page and cited in-text)
- reference page with correctly formatted entries
PLEASE INCLUDE THE 3 REFERENCES BELOW
- 1. PDQ® Adult Treatment Editorial Board. PDQ Hairy Cell Leukemia Treatment. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute. Updated <MM/DD/YYYY>. Available at: https://www.cancer.gov/types/leukemia/patient/hairy-cell-treatment-pdq. Accessed <01/31/2023>. [PMID: 26389248]
- 2. Naing PT, Acharya U, Kumar A. Hairy Cell Leukemia. 2022 May 29. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan–. PMID: 29763020.
- 3. Naik RR, Saven A. My treatment approach to hairy cell leukemia. Mayo Clin Proc. 2012 Jan;87(1):67-76. doi: 10.1016/j.mayocp.2011.09.001. PMID: 22212971; PMCID: PMC3498175.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.