This document is designed to give you questions to consider and additional guidance to help you successfully complete the implementation plan assignment. You may find it useful to use this document as a pre-writing exercise, an outlining tool, or as a final check to ensure that you have sufficiently addressed all the grading criteria for this assignment. This document is a resource to help you complete the assignment. Do not turn in this document as your assignment submission.
Completing the Implementation Plan
Assess the adequacy of existing telehealth technology infrastructure in your organization or practice setting.
- What factors will affect how well the new technology works and how it is perceived by end-users? For example, bandwidth and system interoperability.
- Will you need to upgrade existing hardware and software to accommodate the new technology?
- What changes will need to be made?
Assign tasks and responsibilities for deploying the new or upgraded telehealth technology.
- What tasks need to be completed and by whom?
- What tasks will you delegate and what tasks will you perform yourself?
Develop an implementation schedule.
- What approach will you take to implementation? For example, will you simply replace an old technology with the new one or deploy the new technology while the old technology remains in use for a time?
Determine staff training requirements and strategies.
- Who needs to be trained? What are their roles with respect to the new technology?
- How will staff use the new technology?
- When should the training take place?
- How will you evaluate the training effectiveness?
Develop a strategy for collaborating with patients and other health care providers.
- How might end-users react to the new technology?
- What factors might inhibit its acceptance?
- What leadership style will be needed to complete a project like this?
Develop a post-deployment telehealth technology evaluation and maintenance strategy.
- How are workflows affected over both the short and long term?
- How will you identify what is working and what is not working?
- What factors should you consider with regard to ongoing technology maintenance and support?
Support assertions, arguments, propositions, and conclusions with relevant and credible evidence.
- Integrate relevant and credible evidence from at least five peer-reviewed journals or professional industry publications.
- Is your supporting evidence clear and explicit?
- How or why does particular evidence support a claim?
- Will your reader see the connection?
- Did you summarize, paraphrase, and quote your sources appropriately?
Write clearly and concisely in a logically coherent and appropriate form and style.
- Write with a specific purpose and audience in mind.
- Adhere to scholarly and disciplinary writing standards and APA formatting requirements.
- Is your chosen technology the best match for your organization or practice setting?
- Have you assessed the existing information technology (IT) infrastructure in your organization or practice setting?
- Have you assigned tasks and responsibilities for deploying the technology?
- Have you developed an implementation schedule?
- Have you determine staff training requirements and strategies?
- Have you developed a strategy for collaborating with patients and other health care providers?
- Have you developed a post-deployment technology evaluation and maintenance strategy?
- Is you plan well-supported by at least five sources of credible evidence?
- Is your implementation plan properly formatted and 5–7 pages in length, NOT including the title page and reference page?
- Have you proofread your writing to minimize errors that could distract the reader and make it more difficult to focus on the substance of your summary?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.