Chosen EMNE is SHEIN
Coursework Assignment 2,500 Words Max (excluding table of contents/figures,
references & appendices) MUST USE
Harvard Referencing At least 12
Outline the internationalisation path of the EMNE= (SHEIN)
– (countries entered and entry modes used).
- Apply two International Business frameworks to analyse and critically evaluate how well they explain the internationalisation decisions of your chosen EMNE.
– You must use the OLI model
– And the Springboard perspective (Meaning How SHEIN uses this for Globalisation
Discuss the implications of your analysis for future strategising by the company and make a recommendation for your EMNE in relation to further internationalisation (location choice & entry mode).
Sources of Information
Company website and annual reports
• Academic journals + textbooks
• Government Websites
• e.g. WTO / IMF / World Bank etc
Reputable company publications
• e.g. S&P, Goldman Sachs, BCG, McKinsey etc
• e.g. Statista, Euromonitor Passport, Orbis etc
• e.g. Economist, HBR
• e.g. FT, The Times
Suggested Assignment Structure
- Table of contents (& figures)
- Main body –Use headings and sub-headings
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.