For this project, you will create a piece designed with the use of gestalt laws of perception as tools for creating emphasis/focal point and unity. Your completed project needs to utilize at least 2 of the gestalt laws. Start with a message in mind. What would you like your audience to feel or understand because of your effort? What would you like to communicate: a feeling? A concept? A goal?
- Step 1: Research and brainstorm. Select the medium for your project.
- Step 2: Sketch, plan, and gather materials and inspiration.
- Step 3: Create and refine the project.
- Step 4: Complete and submit your project via a PowerPoint Presentation, prepared according to the guidelines below.
At the conclusion of your project, create a PowerPoint presentation which explains your knowledge of the theory, preparation for the project, and application of the theory in the creative project.
- Title slide: Gestalt Theory Project, Your Name
- Part 1 (1–3 slides): Explanation of gestalt theory, and explanation of how your work is an application of this theory exhibiting at least 2 laws.
- Part 2 (3–8 slides): Research/inspiration, concept explanation (message), and concept development (planning, sketching, and showing the process).
- Part 3 (3–6 slides):Final product.
- If you are submitting a hand rendered piece, include 3 photographs of the entire piece from different angles.
- If you are submitting a digital piece, include 1 fully rendered image of the piece. Additional images zooming in to parts of the piece are worthy of notation.
Notes on Format:
- Each slide must not contain every word you plan to say, but rather brief bullet points to trigger the memory/provide a guidepost for information to follow verbally.
- A more thorough written script must be included in the speaker’s notes section (what you would be saying if you were presenting this verbally).
- The overall presentation must be designed formally and consistently.
- Images must be of professional quality with the best possible lighting.
- Each Presentation must be available in PowerPoint format as well as in PDF format. You may submit in a different format if the instructor can view the speaker’s notes or if they are attached in an additional document with slide-by-slide script.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.