1. Create Your Java Program
Create the following program which converts Fahrenheit to Celsius. Your program must have the following functions:
a) Read integer Fahrenheit temperatures from the user. You need to check whether the input is the correct one or not. If the user enters the incorrect number, ask it again.
b) Use the formula: Celsius = (Fahrenheit ± 32) * 5.0 / 9.0
- The output Celsius should be a floating point with two digits of precision.
- The Celsius temperatures should be displayed with a sign of positive or negative.
- The program should ask the user to continue or not. If the user wants to do the conversion again, use repetitive statements such as DO WHILE, FOR, or IF THEN ELSE to do the conversion again.
- Add comments to explain the functions of the program.
- Code the following display at the end of your program:
System.out.println(“HELLO INSTRUCTOR yourInstructor’sLastName, THIS IS THE FINAL ASSIGNMENT FOR: yourname”);
2. Run your program
Now you are ready to run your code. Save your file as: Week5 Final Project Lab. Click on RUN. You may have to debug your program until it runs.
Your program should run without any errors.
3. Write a User Manual
Write a user manual of more than two pages to explain how to use your program. Format your manual according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Use print screen keys from your keyboard to capture a screenshot of your executed program results.
- Paste the captured screen in a Word document
Save your Word file in the default DOCUMENTS folder. Use the filename: Week5 Final Project Lab.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.