1. What details concerning each of the main characters and the setting do we learn about during the Exposition?
2. What are the conflicts? Which are the external? internal?
3. What is the climax of the film? What story details are resolved in the resolution?
4. What is the film’s theme? How is this depicted?
5. Note at least three symbols in the film and what they represent.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.