Length & Format: 8-10 slide PowerPoint presentation with voice over.
Role: Director of Community Care and Outreach
Audience: Internal, hospital leadership team(s)
Topic: Financing Charity Care
Part One: You have worked for ABC Hospital for several years. Recently, you were promoted to be the Director of Community Care and Outreach. In this role, you are responsible for increasing the hospital’s presence in the community, reaching new patients, and ensuring patients receive effective and coordinated care.
Part Two: You are aware of ABC Hospital’s current issue with charity care: there is no defined policy for who can write off an account, and no defined standards for what qualifies a patient to receive charity care. The billing department has reported multiple complaints due to the lack of a policy, and frustrations from both providers and patients. Your presentation will address how to appropriately utilize the charity care resource of financing.
- Prepare an 8-10 slide PowerPoint presentation, with voiceover. Assume fictional information to develop your content. Address the following points in your presentation:
- Why ABC Hospital needs and uses charity care
- Patient demographics and percent of hospital patient population receiving charity care in the last fiscal year (fictional data).
Define the issues that have contributed to poor management of the charity care provision.
- Propose a new way to move forward, providing effective care to patients, utilizing charity care properly. What is different about this approach, then what was happening previously?
- Using bullet points, clearly define a minimum of three benefits of your plan for moving forward. These benefits should be focused on the financial health of ABC hospital, while balancing the needs of your patient population. These points will be the cornerstone for future development of a policy on charity care.
- APA style should be followed throughout. A title and reference slide are required. Please include a minimum of three scholarly sources.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.