QUESTIONS TO ASNWER
A. Internal Analysis Ethiopian airlines
1. Current Situation
Identify/Calculate Key Benchmark Metrics
Assess Key Success Facto
2. Value Chain Analysis
Primary Activities: Inbound logistics, operations, outbound logistics, marketing/sales/service
Support Activities: Firm infrastructure, Human resource mgmt., technology development, procurement
Identifying competitive assets: capability/resource, valuable, rare, costly to imitate, substitutable
Competitive Strength Assessment compared to rivals
3. SWOT Analysis: Strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, threats
B. External analysis Ethiopian airlines
1. Analyze following factors: political, economic conditions, sociocultural, technological, environmental, legal/regulatory
2. FIVE Force Model: Barriers to entry, bargaining power-supply, bargaining power-buyer, substitute, rivalry
3. Strategic Group Considerations
4. Drivers of Industry Changes
C. Why Ethiopian Airlines has been so successful?
D. Ethiopian Airlines core strategy (how they developed competitive advantage and exploit competitive voids)
F. Growth Goals Ethiopian airlines
G Strategy toolkit applied to Ethiopian airlines case
1. Porters Diamond Model
2. Challenges of global strategic orientation: aggregation, adaptation, and arbitrage
3. Diamond Porter Model
4. CAGE analysis
5. Institutional Voids Analysis
H. Were Ethiopian airlines the right goals?
1. ADDING Value Framework
2. Global Competitive Advantage
3. AAA Framework
4. R&D Strategies/Capabilities (exploitive vs explorative)
I. Implementation Strategy Ethiopian airlines
1. CAT/RAT Analysis
2. Effective Entry Mode: role of synergy, resources, market conditions and competition (Dyer’s Model)
3. Cross border collaboration (motive and opportunities, benefits vs risk)
4. What type of alliance strategy? Strategic logic, partnership fit
5. Role of subsidiaries (support strategy, role of strategic leader, contributor, implementer)
L. Decisions to make for Ethiopian airlines
1. Where and why to locate the new Hub?
2. Should Ethiopian go it alone or should it partner with others and jointly own the first hub?
3. If the company elected to go with the latter option, what share of ownership should it aim for?
4. Should Ethiopian go for a majority share, a 50 % share or a minority share?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.