After reviewing the below resources, please complete the following:
In your experience, what are the pros and cons (include any applicable ethical principles) of social media use for a nurse?
Are there appropriate times for the nurse to use social media in a clinical setting? Explain your answer.
How might social media be used to promote the nursing profession? Give some examples.
Read & Review
- International Council on Nursing (2012): Code of Ethics (Links to an external site.)
- NCSBN (2018): Guidelines for Nurses Using Social Media (Links to an external site.)
- Spector & Kappel (2012) article: Guidelines for Using Electronic and Social Media: The Regulatory Perspective (Links to an external site.)
- NCSBN (2021): Policy Statement: Dissemination of Non-Scientific and Misleading COVID-19 Information by Nurses (Links to an external site.)
- Watch University of Kentucky Moral Distress Project (2013) videos
- Jackson, Fraser, & Ash (2014) article: Social Media and Nurses: Insights for Promoting Health for Individual and Professional Use (Links to an external site.)
- McCue (2010) article: Using the AACN Framework to Alleviate Moral Distress (Links to an external site.)
- Der Bedrosian (2015) article: Nursing Is Hard. Unaddressed Ethical Issues Make It Harder. (Links to an external site.)
- Example of a Social Media Policy (Links to an external site.) from Massachusetts General
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.