Essay: Title Page and Outline Assignment Instructions
The Essay: Marriage Assignment will be completed in three phases. The main objective of the essay is to compare and contrast the traditional view of marriage with a modern view of marriage in light of a biblical worldview. Passages from scripture such as Genesis 1-2, Ephesians 5, Matthew 19 should be examined and incorporated into the essay. Regardless of whether the student is single or married, spend some time discussing how you can be an advocate for biblical marriage in your community and world. Research and incorporate at least two scholarly references to support your main points. (MLOs: A, B, C, D, E)
The student will create a title page and develop a content outline for the Essay: Marriage Assignment.
- Create a title page in current APA formatting.
- Organize and structure ideas for the essay into a working, preliminary outline.
- The outline should be alphanumeric, composed of full sentences, and contain 2 levels of current APA edition headings.
- The outline must include at least two scholarly references published within the last five years.
- The Essay: Title Page and Outline Assignment must conform to current APA formatting. Refer to the current APA manual for guidance on proper formatting.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.