Throughout this course, you will complete three essays. These essays will focus on three different theories of personality and will include biblical integration and scholarly references. Understanding the connection between the theories you are studying, and the Scriptures is vital.
In each essay you will:
- Answer the prompt with at least 500 words of content.
- Be sure to use current APA formatting through the assignment.
- A title page is not required, but a reference page is required.
- Please use third person writing.
- There should be at least three references in total.
- Two scholarly journal articles are required (published within the last 5 years)
- The Bible must also be included as a reference
- Be sure to use in-text citations throughout the essay.
- The in-text citations should match the references listed on the reference page and vice versa.
Essay: Costa and McCrae: Review the section in Chapter 13 titled “In Search of the Big Five” and the article “Big Five Personality Factors and Facets as Predictors of Openness to Diversity” (Han & Pistole, 2017). Select one of the Five-Factors and discuss how this factor relates to an open attitude toward diversity as related to Costa and McCrae’s Five-Factor Model of Personality? Make sure to incorporate Han and Pistole (2017)’s discussion of openness to diversity in your essay.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.