Epidemiology and Health Policy Paper Assignment Instructions
Your paper must be in current APA format, including a cover page, an abstract, and a reference list.
You will write a 10-page (not including title page, abstract or reference list) research-oriented paper in current APA format that focuses on a disease outbreak of your choice. At least 5 peer-reviewed journal references (dated within the last 5 years) are required, in addition to the course textbook and the Bible. CDC, NIH, and WHO can be used as peer-reviewed references. UpToDate (found in the Jerry Falwell Library) will give you an excellent overview of your disease. Website link can be found in the Epidemiology and Health Policy Paper Assignment under Epidemiology and Health Policy Resources.
The paper will address the following from the perspective of a DNP outbreak investigator:
- Abstract telling your reader the main purpose of your paper. An abstract is what people read prior to reading a paper to decide if they want to read the entire paper.
- Introduction giving an overview of contents of the paper.
- Review of using epidemiology to evaluate health services
- Review of epidemiology approach to evaluating screening programs
- Review of Epidemiology and Public Policy
- Review of ethical and professional implications of epidemiology
- Review role of the DNP prepared APRN in epidemiology in healthcare system
- Scriptural Perspective that will impact control measures, and/or comfort measures.
- Conclusion summarizing the above thoughts 1 – 7
Please make sure to post your corrected/edited assignment to your Portfolio after receiving feedback from your professor.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.