The purpose of a causal analysis paper is to analyze the causes and consequences of a problem so as to come up with solutions. I’ve provided below topics and an outline for this paper so please make sure to choose one of the following topics.
1) What are the causes and consequences of the decline of low and middle-skill jobs due to automation?
2) Is the decline in religious affiliation in America today a consequence of the increase in the number of alternative spiritualities that are primarily marketed on social media? Do you consider this decline a problem? What are the causes and consequences of the interest in such alternatives spiritualities question?
3) In what ways does the collection of data on consumers’ online behavior make it easier for companies to manipulate their consumer and political behavior? What are the causes and consequences? How is social media a threat to democracy?
4) What are the causes and consequences of the increase in the rate of loneliness in America?
5) What are the causes and consequences of systemic biases in healthcare or law?
6) What are the causes and consequences of the increase in the number of conspiracy theories in society today?
7) what are the causes and consequences of the increase in anxiety and depression among teenagers in the US today?
8) why are American high schools more segregated today than they were a few decades ago and what are the causes and consequences of this segregation?
9) Why is the death rate due to opioid overdoses increasing and what are the consequences?
10) What are the causes and consequences of the decrease in the number of men going to college?
1) Introduction: In the introduction, provide a couple of pieces of data to get the reader’s attention. Introduce the issue that you will be taking a position on and at the end of the introduction provide your thesis which should be composed of argumentative claims.
2) Facts Regarding the Issue: in this section, you should provide data to convince the reader that the issue you are analyzing is an important one and that there is sufficient evidence available for you to take a position on the issue.
3) Opposing Viewpoint: In this section, you should provide the opposing viewpoint and argue against it.
4) What are the three causes of the problem?
5) What are the three consequences of the problem?
6) At least two pragmatic solutions for the problem.
Length: Between 1000 to 1500 words
At least 8 sources
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.