The purpose of this project is for you to begin looking at the Web sites you visit from a critical perspective and to begin analyzing the information you can find at those sites.
Choose an e-commerce Web site and assess it in terms of the eight unique features of e-commerce technology listed below. Which of the features does the site implement well, and which features poorly, in your opinion? Prepare a short memo to the president of the company you have chosen, detailing your findings and any suggestions for improvement you may have.
In assessing a Web site in terms of the eight unique features of e-commerce technology, you might focus on the following:
* Ubiquity: What kinds of m-commerce applications, if any, does the site offer? (Such applications increase ubiquity by making e-commerce available from a wider range of devices.)
* Global reach: Does the Web site try to reach consumers outside of its host country? If so, how well is this implemented?
* Universal standards: There should not be much variance between Web sites with respect to this feature of e-commerce technology.
* Richness: Does the Web site use animated graphics, Flash animations, online video, or streaming media to deliver marketing messages? If so, how effective does the student find these features? Do they aid the consuming experience, or hinder it?
* Interactivity: In what ways is the Web site interactive?
* Information density: Students should note what, if any, information (via registration or through other means) a Web site overtly collects from visitors or users.
* Personalization/Customization: In what ways does the Web site personalize its marketing messages? For instance, is the user greeted by name? Can products and services be customized?
* Social technology: Does the Web site offer ways for consumers to share opinions and preferences? Is there any capacity for content generation?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.