The paper should adhere to APA 7 format, use correct grammar, writing style, and references not more than 10. There MUST be a coherent flow of ideas and information.
- Submit a 4-page paper excluding title and references regarding your population of interest. Your population should be described in sufficient detail to understand the health issues faced by the population. Discuss the social determinants of health that may impact your population of interest. Describe whether person- and/or family-centered care is currently in place in your practice setting and how it could be implemented or enhanced in your practice. You will also examine the role of the DNP-prepared nurse on the health of the population of interest.
- Define your population of interest and provides a detailed description of the population of interest for DNP project.
- Discuss the social determinants of health impacting the population
- Provides a detailed discussion regarding the most important social determinants of health for the population of interest for DNP project.
- Describe whether person- and/or family-centered care is currently in place in your practice setting and how it could be implemented or enhanced in your practice
- Detailed examination of the role of DNP-prepared nurse on the health of the population of interest for DNP project. (Use the 2020 to 2030 Future of Nursing Report as a guide)
TIPS FOR THE PAPER:
TITLE: Disparities of Pain Management in Minorities
HEALTH ISSUES FACED BY POPULATION: Pain Management
DNP = Doctor of Nursing Practice
SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH that can lead to disparities in how minority patients have their pain managed by a provider. These include Language barriers, level of education, occupation, means of transportation, income level, and neighborhood. Kindly feel free to add some more as long as they are related to the paper.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.