Respond to the case video showing the evaluation and termination phase with Daniel.
- What components of the evaluation and termination process were modeled in the video?
- What seemed to work well in the video, and why do you think it worked well?
- Did you notice anything that didn’t seem to go well or that you might do differently as the provider?
- Can you think of other ways that the practitioner and Daniel might have evaluated Daniel’s progress?
- How would you respond to a client who attempts to avoid termination or to maintain personal contact with you after termination?
Please make sure that your original post contains a minimum of two citations from peer-reviewed resources, one of which may be from a textbook or other course materials. These sources should be listed at the bottom of your post. In addition, please make sure that your post adheres to APA style and formatting.
Your post should be approximately 500–700 words.
Hepworth, D. H., Rooney, R. H., Dewberry Rooney, G. & Strom-Gottfried, K. (2017). Direct social work practice: Theory and skills. Cengage Learning
Shaharabani Saidon, H., Shafran, N., & Rafaeli, E. (2018). Teach them how to say goodbye: The CMRA model for treatment endings. Journal of Psychotherapy Integration, 28(3), 385–400. https://doi.org/10.1037/int0000127
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.