You have decided to open your own practice – you now need to gain start-up funding. Picture yourself in-front of a group of investors or your local banker –
- What will you say to them to convince them that you have a good idea, that your services will be a valuable addition to the community, and that you have the business skills to successfully run a practice?
- Discuss marketing, start-up funds, items needed for your practice, etc.
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
It is anticipated that the initial discussion response should be in the range of 250-300 words. Response posts must demonstrate topic knowledge and scholarly engagement with peers. This is not the only criteria utilized for evaluation; substantive content is imperative. All questions in the topic must be addressed. Please proofread your response carefully for grammar and spelling. Do not upload any attachments. All responses need to be supported by a minimum of one scholarly resource. Journals and websites must be cited appropriately. Citation and reference must adhere to APA format.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
I am also attaching this article, web sites for support, and the required reading material from the textbooks with their citation info.:
- AANP (2016). Measuring Cost Effectiveness in Nurse Practitioners (Links to an external site.). UAPRN.
- Naylor, M. D. & Kurtzman, E. T. (2010). The role of nurse practitioners in reinventing primary care (Links to an external site.). Health Affairs, 29(5), 893-9.
Naylor, M. D., & Kurtzman, E. T. (2010). The Role Of Nurse Practitioners In Reinventing Primary Care. Health Affairs, 29(5), 893-9. https://prx-herzing.lirn.net/login?url=https://www.proquest.com/scholarly-journals/role-nurse-practitioners-reinventing-primary-care/docview/304562994/se-2?accountid=167104
- SBA.gov (Links to an external site.) (2018). https://www.sba.gov/business-guide
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.