INSTRUCTIONS DISCUSSION 1
After reading/reviewing the posted resources below answer the following:
- Is Advanced Practice Nursing different than Advanced-Level Nursing? Discuss why or why not.
- How do you interpret the AACN Competencies for Master’s Programs?
- How do the two reports on the future of nursing support Advanced-Level Nursing?
- How can your future role as an MSN prepared-nurse promote the Future of Nursing and Advanced-Level Nursing?
- Include other interesting, relevant content as it pertains to your specialty tract and additional journal articles. (My interest and specialty tract is education with focus in nursing simulation)
Read & Review
- AACN (2011) The Essentials of Master’s Education for Advanced Practice Nursing (ATTACHED)
- AACN (2021) The Essentials: Core Competencies *Look specifically at the sections related to Advanced-Level Nursing Education (LINK IS BELOW)
- The Institute of Medicine (2010) report: The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health (Review pp. 1-36) (ATTACHED)
- The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: Charting a Path to Achieve Health Equity (Review summary sections) (LINK IS BELOW)
- Clark, Casey, & Morris (2015) article: The Value of Master’s Degrees for Registered Nurses (ATTACHED)
- Fitzgerald et al. (2012) article: Advanced Practice Nursing Education: Challenges and Strategies (LINK IS BELOW)
LINKS FOR ABOVE:
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.