In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competency:
- Describe the responsibilities that front office staff have when interacting with patients, outside contractors, and vendors.
You were recently hired as the front-office shift supervisor at the newly opened Mendingville Urgent Care, which is part of the Mendingville Health System. The front office manager, Olivia Anand, believes that both new and existing front-office employees would benefit from additional training on the responsibilities that front-office staff have when interacting with patients, outside contractors, and vendors. She would like you to create a training proposal using the guidance she has provided. This proposal will be submitted to the Mendingville Health System Human Resources department, which will use the information to develop independent training modules for employees.
Ms. Anand would like you to submit your 800- to 1000-word training proposal on the responsibilities that front-office staff have when interacting with patients, outside contractors, and vendors to her for review before sending it to the Human Resources department. She has provided the following guidance, highlighting specific points that have to be covered:
- Explain the importance of protecting patient health information. You must address the following topics in your response:
- The impact HIPAA has on protecting patient health information
- How to protect patient health information in various physical forms (e.g., paper, computer screens, email, copiers)
- Describe methods for effective communication that can be used by front-office staff. You must address the following topics in your response:
- Appropriate use of technology (e.g., social media, email, phone)
- How effective communication can impact completion of patient information forms
- The requirements for providing translation and translated documents within a healthcare facility
- Vendor interactions: You must address the following topics in your response:
- Effective ways to build relationships
- Obtaining appropriate information needed to meet the needs of the healthcare facility
- Outside contractors: You must address the following topics in your response:
- How this relationship may differ from one with a vendor
- Necessary paperwork, policies, or procedures needed to enter into a contract
- Safe office environment: You must address the following topics in your response:
- Addressing risk factors and hazards (such as the need for access badges and locked areas)
- Biohazards (e.g., flu symptoms, medications, syringe)
- Responsibilities when a code is called (e.g., cardiac arrest, severe weather, lockdown, hazmat)
What to Submit
Every project has a deliverable or deliverables, which are the files that must be submitted before your project can be assessed. For this project, you must submit the following:
Training Proposal (800–1000 words)
Your training proposal must include the information described in the guidance your manager provided. The topics include protecting patient health information, effective communication, vendors, outside contractors, and a safe office environment.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.