Topic – Cybersecurity: Discussion on a possible exposure to cybersecurity issues from a young age. Pros and cons of a mandatory cybersecurity course in high school to build cybersecurity awareness in future citizens.
Please find a better title.
Suggested structure: Introduction – Paragraphs – Conclusion
Requirement!! – The paper should also include policy recommendations on how to manage the security issue(s) analysed.
Possible sources: [papers mentioned are in the materials uploaded]
Please try to use these ones
- Alok Mishra, Yehia Ibrahim Alzoubi, Memoona Javeria Anwar, Asif Qumer Gill, Attributes impacting cybersecurity policy development: An evidence from seven nations, Computers & Security, Volume 120, 2022, 102820, ISSN 0167-4048, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cose.2022.102820.
- Evans, Mark & Maglaras, Leandros & He, Ying & Janicke, Helge. (2016). Human Behaviour as an aspect of Cyber Security Assurance. Security and Communication Networks. 9. 10.1002/sec.1657.
- Kostyuk, Nadiya, Wayne, Carly, The Microfoundations of State Cybersecurity: Cyber Risk Perceptions and the Mass Public, Journal of Global Security Studies, 2020, 6, 2, https://doi.org/10.1093/jogss/ogz077.
- N. Ahmad, P. A. Laplante, J. F. DeFranco and M. Kassab, “A Cybersecurity Educated Community,” in IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1456-1463, 1 July-Sept. 2022, doi: 10.1109/TETC.2021.3093444.
- Keren L G Snider, Ryan Shandler, Shay Zandani, Daphna Canetti, Cyberattacks, cyber threats, and attitudes toward cybersecurity policies, Journal of Cybersecurity, Volume 7, Issue 1, 2021, tyab019, https://doi.org/10.1093/cybsec/tyab019.
- Hadlington, Lee. (2017). Human factors in cybersecurity; examining the link between Internet addiction, impulsivity, attitudes towards cybersecurity, and risky cybersecurity behaviours. Heliyon. 3. e00346. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2017.e00346.
Use them if you want
- Khalid Adnan Alissa, Bashar A. AlDeeb, Hanan A. Alshehri, Shahad A. Dahdouh, Basstaa M. Alsubaie, Afnan M. Alghamdi and Mutasem K. Alsmadi, Developing a Simulated Intelligent Instrument to Measure User Behavior toward Cybersecurity Policies, International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security (IJCNIS), Vol. 13, No. 1, April 2021.
- Nisreen Ameen, Ali Tarhini, Mahmood Hussain Shah, Nnamdi Madichie, Justin Paul, Jyoti Choudrie, Keeping customers’ data secure: A cross-cultural study of cybersecurity compliance among the Gen-Mobile workforce, Computers in Human Behavior, Volume 114, 2021, 106531, ISSN 0747-5632, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2020.106531.
- Akter, S., Uddin, M.R., Sajib, S. et al. Reconceptualizing cybersecurity awareness capability in the data-driven digital economy. Ann Oper Res (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10479-022-04844-8.
- Hong, W.C.H., Chi, C., Liu, J. et al. The influence of social education level on cybersecurity awareness and behaviour: a comparative study of university students and working graduates. Educ Inf Technol (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10639-022-11121-5.
- Said Baadel, Fadi Thabtah, Joan Lu, Cybersecurity Awareness: A Critical Analysis of Education and Law Enforcement Methods, Informatica 45 (2021) 335–345, https://doi.org/10.31449/inf.v45i3.3328.
- Rasmiyya Sh. Mahmudova, Analysis of international experience in the formation of a culture of information security in society, Problems of Information Society, 2022, vol.13, no.1, 75–82, http://doi.org/10.25045/jpis.v13.i1.10.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.