Culminating Activity: COVID-19 Impact on Education
Federal, state, and local government through Policy, NGOs, philanthropists have long influenced K–16 education in the United States. The COVID-19 pandemic may provide increased opportunity to influence educational conditions and magnify options for education.
Write a 2,500-word policy paper, including references, that describes the effects, current impact on education during the pandemic and project what differences, opportunities, advantages, and challenges manifested themselves as a result of the pandemic.
Reflect on the following questions in your essay:
- What changes will endure post–COVID-19?
- What powers and authority related to education will be altered?
- What powers and authority should be altered? How might this work, and what might it look like in practice?
- What policies may be impacted, disrupted?
- What best practices would you recommend moving forward, both in the immediate future and in the long run?
Generalize your judgments regarding school leadership to create a model that you would advocate for to promote student achievement and well-being observed during the pandemic for education post–COVID-19.
Cite 6 sources to support your arguments. Same from week 2.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.