Review the article, focusing on the sections that report the results of the quantitative analyses. answer the following appraisal questions in your critical review of this research article. 2 references are need, 1 reference will be the article that will be attached & the other reference needs to be the following book: Houser, J. (2021). Nursing research: Reading, using, and creating evidence (5th ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning. (Sorry I do not have an ebook to share, I only have a copy that I am renting from amazon). Please number the questions and answer them in the format shown. Thanks
- What group of tests would be appropriate for this research question? T
- List the variables that were measured by the researchers. For each, identify the level of measurement represented by the variable.
- Review the demographic characteristics of the samples. Do you agree that the groups were statistically similar? Why or why not? Was each demographic variable reported with the appropriate summary statistic?
- Which inferential test was performed to determine whether the intervention made a difference between groups? Was this the appropriate test to use? Why or why not?
- Discuss whether the authors use tables and graphs appropriately to represent the data. How could the results reported in the tables be clearer?
- Do the authors draw appropriate conclusions? Are the data overinterpreted, underinterpreted, or appropriately reported in the discussion and conclusion sections?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.