Submit a three-page (minimum 750 words) crisis communication plan outline. The plan can be for an organization of your choice. This is an outline for a crisis communication plan and not a crisis plan. (You will use this outline to complete a plan in Unit VII.) The plan outline should, at a minimum, include the following items:
- The introduction should engage the reader in the crisis communication plan and clearly present a summary of the main points.
- Explain the purpose, scope and goal of the plan.
- Include assumptions or assumed situations, which is a result of assessing risk for your organization.
- Define expected audiences—both internal and external.
- Include a communication strategy.
- Include a concept of operations for communications.
- Discuss the human dynamics and communications aspects of the blame game and the resolution stages you plan to implement in your crisis communication plan.
- Assign tasks to key leaders and staff.
- Provide resource management details.
- Include planned scripts, which can be placed in an appendix.
Research sources to link your plan’s elements to theories, and support your ideas. You must include a minimum of two sources, at least one source from the CSU Online Library. The resources need to be in APA format.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.