- As the Chief of Police for one of the largest counties in your state, your officers are overwhelmed with the charge before them. Your mayor has indicated that he would like you to consider the emergency aid exception to the 4th Amendment that, under some circumstances, lets an officer enter a private residence without a warrant if he/she has a reasonable belief that an occupant is under imminent threat of injury or enter the homes of suspected traffickers.
- The Interactive Criminal Justice System Model (ICJSM) is a resource for this assignment. It is not the only resource, but it will help you identify important issues that you must address in your analysis, including relationships between concepts and players, and sequence of events (processes) in the criminal justice system. Other important issues include systemic analysis of decision-making, utilizing both macro and micro views of system organizations and issues – enablers and barriers, including unintended consequences. Navigate the model and include information from its sources. It is complex. So, is the criminal justice system where you will be required to pull from various places and combine data and information in order to address the issues we face today.
Study the connections that are represented in the model and their relationships. For example, which connections represent a loop and which suggest a one-way relationship? Which concepts indicate that they are applicable throughout the system? Where can you identify weaknesses in the system that impact your subsystem? Where are the challenges and untapped opportunities? Where are the discretionary points that require ethical decision-making? What is missing from the model that you believe is important? Within these broad analytical components, you will write a paper that provides a synthesis of the model with the following headings:
- Mission and Goals
- Major Activities
- Decision-Making Points and Criteria (including structures, priorities, organization, and ethics)
- Conflicts and Consensus
- Data Collection (both where and what)
- Evaluation (and how the evaluation should implicate and be integrated as a full loop process)
- Conclusion that discusses connections and fragmentations
You are encouraged to provide a graphic representation of your synthesis. You may superimpose your analysis on the existing Interactive Criminal Justice Systems Model or create your own. You will present your final product to a group of your peers in a PowerPoint presentation. This peer group/ team mates will be responsible for identifying areas for cross system and cross agency collaboration. Thereafter, you will be asked to integrate the critical and collaborative components into your final analysis.
Link to interactive model: https://video.franklin.edu/Franklin/CJAD/interactiveDiagram/
*Disregard the powerpoint*
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.