Contrast the various forms of business organizations.
In your role working as a paralegal or legal assistant for eHarbour, create a PowerPoint presentation analyzing the different types of business entities for eHarbour. In the presentation, analyze sole proprietorships, general partnerships, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and subchapter S corporations. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each business entity, including liability, tax treatment, and management. Include a recommendation on what type of business entity to select.
- Slide 1: Cover Slide — This slide should include a complete and interesting title for the presentation and the name of the student presenting the PowerPoint.
- Slide 2: Sole Proprietorships
- Slide 3: General Partnerships
- Slide 4: Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Slide 5: Limited Partnerships (LPs)
- Slide 6: Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Slide 7: Subchapter S Corporations
- Slide 8: Recommendation — This slide should discuss what type of business entity should be selected and the reasons for converting to this type of business entity.
- Slide 9: References — This slide includes references.
The Unit 10 Assignment should include a total of nine (9) slides and meet APA format requirements.
Optional: Use the PowerPoint template
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 350 words) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to include references for all sources and to cite them using in-text citations where appropriate. Your sources and content should follow current APA citation style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
- Your submission should:
- include a title page;
- be double-spaced;
- be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font; and
- be free of spelling or punctuation errors.
Miller, R. L. (2015). Cengage Advantage Books: Fundamentals of Business Law Today: Summarized Cases (10th ed.). Cengage Learning US. https://purdueuniversityglobal.vitalsource.com/books/9781305482470
- Chapter 23: “Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies”
- Chapter 24: “Corporate Formation, Financing, and Termination”
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.